PDF » Subscribe or Renew Now! Advertising Rates!
An excerpt from one of the articles
Condominiums Revisited Again
The condominium act states for the standard condominium corporation that the corporation will insure the unit in what is defined as a standard unit by law or standard unit definition.
One must understand why the condominium corporation insures any of the unit at all. After all there is an old adage you own it – you insure it
May 2021 - WP Highlights
- Condominiums Revisited Again
By Phil Huntley, CIP, CRM, Senior Adjuster, Crawford & Company
- Your Decision to Invest in a Modern Vehicle may Save Your Life
By Dr. Essam Dabbour, Ph.D., P. Eng., Vice-President and Harshvir Singh, EIT,
Advantage Forensics Inc.
- Forensic Insight: Business Interruption Losses for Professional Services Firms
By Richard Tam, CPA, CA, CFE, Matson, Driscoll and Damico Ltd.
- Insurance Regulator’s Draft Unfair Practices Rule and Innovation
By Shashu Clacken, Carpe Novo Consulting Inc.
- Engineering Cost Controls and Peer Reviews
By Micheka Kostyniuk, P.Eng., Caskanette Udall Consulting Engineers
OIAA Executive Council
Get to Know Your Chapter
OIAA Chapter Executive
- OIAA Zoom Trivia Night Announcement
- OIAA May Webinar Announcement
- OIAA Toronto Delegate Election Report
- OIAA Mentorship Announcement
- OIAA 2021 Student Bursary Announcement
- OIAA June Webinar Announcement