PDF » Subscribe or Renew Now! Advertising Rates!
An excerpt from one of the articles
The New Notice Requirement for Falls on Ice
Some years ago, CCTV became widespread in stores. No longer did customers and retailers have to argue about what happened. There was footage. Sometimes the film helps the plaintiff; sometimes it helps the defendant; but in all cases it helps justice.
Indeed, fair and accurate justice depends on both sides having access to reliable and comprehensive evidence. Reliable evidence depends on timely investigation. Timely investigation depends on early notice.
April 2021 - WP Highlights
- What Are the Best Practices Insurers Should Follow When Seeking Repayment of Benefits Under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule?
By Geoff Keating, Partner, Kostyniuk & Greenside Lawyers
- The New Notice Requirement for Falls on Ice
By Veronica Gorrell, Agro Zaffiro LLP
- Working from Home: The New Worldwide Trend
By Melissa Martin, CPA,CGA,FCCA,MBA,CFE, Supervisor, Matson, Driscoll and Damico Ltd.
- Medical Malpractice and the New Normal: “Hit with COVID-19 during a hospital visit? We’ll hit back.”
By Jennifer Lynch, MBA, CPA, CMA, CFE and Margot Mary Davis, Lynch & Associates, Forensic Accountants
- President’s Message
- OIAA Executive Council
- Get to Know Your Chapter
- New Members
- OIAA Chapter Executive
- Advertisers’ Index
- Final Report
- OIAA April Webinar Announcement
- OIAA Toronto Delegate Elections Announcement
- 2021 Career Fair Panel Report
- OIAA May Webinar Announcement
- JDRF Campaign to Accelerate Announcement
- OIAA Mentorship Announcement
- OIAA Zoom Trivia Night Announcement
- OIAA Annual Golf Tournament Announcement