PDF » Subscribe or Renew Now! Advertising Rates!
An excerpt from one of the articles
Evaluate, Negotiate, Settle: Putting Structured Settlements to Work
Beyond the benefits they offer to claimants, structured settlements can be of great value to insurers in evaluating, negotiating and settling claims. By utilizing structured settlements to their full potential early in the process, insurers can resolve claims, and in particular catastrophic claims, more quickly and cost-effectively than would otherwise be possible.
What is a Structured Settlement?
January 2021 - WP Highlights
- Evaluate, Negotiate, Settle: Putting Structured Settlements to Work
By Jessica Vickerman, B.A., LL.B., Structured Settlement Consultant, Henderson Structured Settlements LP
- JDRF and CIHR Announce Winners of New Grants
- All Water Damage is Not Created Equal
By Jim Mandeville, Sr. Project Manager, Large Loss, North America – FirstOnSite Restoration Ltd.
- Protecting the Claims Adjuster
By Gerardo Urquiza, B.Sc., Senior Project Manager, IEQ, Pinchin Ltd.
- Soft Water During Hard Times
By Alex Caskanette, EIT., Caskanette Udall Consulting Engineers
- President’s Message
- OIAA Executive Council
- New Members
- OIAA Chapter Executive
- Advertisers’ Index
- Final Report
- OIAA January 2021 Webinar Announcement
- JDRF and CHIR Announce Winners of New Grants
- OIAA 2021 Career Fair Panel Announcement
- OIAA February 2021 Webinar Announcement
- OIAA 2020 Christmas Trivia
- OIAA Mentorship Announcement
- Adjusters’ Training & Education Program
- OIAA November 2020 Webinar