Current IssueView 3D e-Flipbook » Subscribe or Renew Now! Advertising Rates!
An excerpt from one of the articles
#MeToo in the Claims World
On October 15, 2017 a worldwide conversation about sexual harassment and assault was ignited with two simple words: #MeToo. The hashtag was tweeted nearly one million times in 48 hours and had roughly 12 million interactions on Facebook within 24 hours. However, the real impact went beyond social media and spurred public debate, community initiatives, and created unprecedented awareness about the prevalence of sexual assault and harassment in society.
May 2020 - WP Highlights
- SABS Priority Disputes 101: Help!
By Daniel Strigberger, Strigberger Brown Armstrong LLP
- Recent LAT Decisions Muddy the IRB Waters
By Adam Gianotti, CPA, CGA, Senior Manager, Davis Martindale
- #MeToo in the Claims World
By Robert Holmes, CIP, CRM, Senior General Adjuster, Global Technical Services,
Crawford & Company (Canada) Inc.
- How to Support Clients with Business Interruption Insurance Claims
By Tim Zimmerman, Partner and Jean-Charles Plante, Director, RSM Canada
- President’s Message
- OIAA Executive Council
- Get to Know Your Chapter
- Out and About
- Final Report
- OIAA Chapter Executive
- Advertisers’ Index
- OIAA Constitution Changes
- OIAA/CIAA Virtual Seminar Announcement
- OIAA Toronto Delegate Election Results
- OIAA 2020 Bursary Announcement
- OIAA Hamilton Chapter COVID Challenge
- Calendar of Chapter Events
- Adjusters’ Training & Education Program