Online Learning Program
Signing Up is Easy.
Click HERE and you will be taken to the course where you will input your contact and payment information and create an account.
Once the course is purchased, there is no expiry to the link provided. The course modules will remain in your account until viewed. The course is set up so you can watch individual segments, chapters, or view the entire course at one time. There are generally 5 or 6 segments to a chapter, and four chapters to a complete course. Upon completion of each segment, there are questions pertaining to each segment which you must answer correctly to move to the following segment. You are allowed 2 attempts at the questions. If you answer both incorrectly, you are required to review the segment again. You are able to pause the course if needed or if interrupted, you can rewind in 30s intervals and if you exit you will be brought back to the beginning of the segment where you left off.
Once all chapters are viewed, there is an exam that can be taken. The exam is optional but you will only receive a certificate if you complete and pass the exam. If you are required to provide proof of taking the course for reimbursement, you will need to take the exam so a certificate will be generated.
Once the course has been viewed and is completed you will not be able to view it again.
Courses have an “Ask a Professor” function for assistance, are clearly articulated and of excellent quality with hi and lo resolution.
- Broadband internet connection of 1.5 Mbps or faster (Check with your IT Department or Internet Service Provider)
- A PC with the following minimum specs will allow for optimal viewing:
- Windows XP or Vista
- Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- 1GB of RAM and 128MB of VRAM
- A Mac with the following minimum specs will allow for optimal viewing:
- Mac OS X 10.4+
- PowerPC G5 2GHz, Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- 1GB of RAM and 128MB of VRAM (Mac OS/Intel)
- 2GB of RAM and 256MB of VRAM (Mac OS/PowerPC)
- One of the following supported web browsers: Internet Explorer 6 or 7 (PC), Firefox 2 or 3 (PC or Mac), Safari 3 (PC or Mac)
- Adobe Flash Player browser plug-in, version 9.0.115 or later (Available since Nov. 2007)
- A minimum monitor resolution of 1024 x 768
- Connected speakers or headphones
For technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504-393-4570.